Do's and Don'ts at Marymoor Park
Welcome to Marymoor Park!
The following items are allowed in the concert area:
- Coolers (up to 24" wide x 36" long), food items (non-glass containers only), and empty reusable non-glass water bottles.
- Empty reusable water bottles and/or one sealed disposable bottle of water up to 20 oz. per person.
- Blankets and beach towels, no more than 5’ in length or width. Depending on attendance, you may be asked to limit the footprint of your blanket.
- Low-backed beach chairs (seat 12" or lower from the ground and height 28" or lower)
- Umbrellas when it's raining
- Baby bottles/formula
The following items are NOT allowed:
- Beverages of any kind, in any type of disposable container with the exception of one disposable water bottle per person (up to 20oz). Reusable non-glass water bottles are allowed but must be empty.
- Glass containers, wine glasses or glass dishes.
- Standard height or high-backed patio or beach chairs (seat higher than 12" from the ground and/or back taller than 28")
- Coolers that exceed 24" wide x 36" in width/length
- Blankets or towels that exceed 5’ in width/length
- Weapons of any kind
- Pets (except service animals)
- Canopies, tents, and tables (folding or otherwise)
- Rolling carts, wagons and other rolling devices for hauling.