Do's and Don'ts at Marymoor Park
Welcome to Marymoor Park!
The following items are allowed in the concert area:
- Soft-sided coolers no larger than 14 X 14 X 14 inches
- Food items (in non-glass or non-metal containers only)
- Empty, reusable plastic water bottles and/or factory sealed bottled water (non-glass or non-metal only)
- Blankets and beach towels, no more than 5’ in length or width. Depending on attendance, you may be asked to limit the footprint of your blanket.
- Low back, low seat lawn chairs are allowed within designated areas of the venue. Lawn chairs with a seat higher than 12" off the ground (measured from the front of the seat) are NOT permitted.
- Umbrellas when it's raining
- Baby bottles/formula (in non-glass bottles only)
- Service animals as defined by the ADA. Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Examples of such work or tasks include guiding people who are blind, alerting people who are deaf, pulling a wheelchair, alerting and protecting a person who is having a seizure, reminding a person with mental illness to take prescribed medications, calming a person with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) during an anxiety attack, or performing other duties. Service animals are working animals, not pets. The work or task a dog has been trained to provide must be directly related to the person’s disability. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA and will not be allowed at Marymoor Park Concerts. For more information, please visit www.ada.gov/.
The following items are NOT allowed:
- Outside beverages of any kind (excluding factor sealed, non-glass, bottled water)
- Glass or metal containers of any kind.
- Standard height or high-backed patio or lawn chairs (seat higher than 12" from the ground and/or back taller than 28")
- Hard sided coolers and coolers larger than 14x14x14 inches
- Blankets or towels that exceed 5 feet in width/length
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to: firearms, incendiary and explosive devices, chains, pepper spray, tasers, and knives (including kitchen and butter knives)
- Pets (excluding service animals as defined by the ADA)
- Canopies, tents, and tables (folding or otherwise)
- Rolling carts, wagons and other rolling devices for hauling.
- Aerosol cans (including aerosol sunscreen)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses, gopros and iPads.
- Laser pointers
- Glow sticks
- Selfie sticks.
- Totems (self-crafted, decorated sticks or poles)
- Bullhorns and noisemakers
- Confetti, glitter and other items that can be thrown
- Remote controlled flying devices or UAVs (unmanned aerial vehicles)